What ART means to me!

This is my first ever blog. I have put topmost of my efforts to write this. I have all of my emotions and feelings present in the form of words. I hope you enjoy :)

Majorities opinion 

Thinking of art, the first thought that comes to ones mind about it is maybe painting, drawing or colouring. Some might also think that art is a creative activity just like dancing, playing musical instruments, singing, writing and many more activities.

If we talk about artists, one would always think about famous artists like Vincent Van Gogh, Leonardo da Vici, Picasso and many other well known personalities.

My Opinion

What I feel when I think of the word art, is relaxation. Whenever I draw, paint, play musical instruments, I always feel relaxed. In simple words, I am always calm during that time.  
And when I  think of the word artist I remember everyone. Everyone has some kind of an art present in themselves. In short ART LIES IN YOU.

THANK YOU 

Special thanks to Chaitali ma'am for inspiring me 😊.


Comments

  1. superb ! I totally agree to you...loved it. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice blog rujal well done
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. This blog itself is a work of art

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Rujal...great
    Keep writing will surely support you
    Love mahek

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your support 😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Blog Rujal...πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rujal , loved your blog , it's really inspiring and keep doing what you love, will always b there to support! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog RujalπŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜πŸ˜
    I loved the way in which you have put up your views...
    Keep writing....
    Writing blogs itself is an art😊....
    Really Rujal it is veryyyy niceπŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»..
    With lots of love from Maitri❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing blog rujal
    Loved it
    Keep writing...
    Love viha❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well expressed thoughts on ART!! Amazing!!! πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’–πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  12. End


    Indeed totally agree...n endorse ur thoughts..really nice...Rujal....so much clarity of thoughtπŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nicely written. Never ever thought that the word"ART" would be explained so artistically.
    Well done. Keep it up.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you soo much 😌☺️πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very well said Rujal... Actual meaning of Art is beautifully expressed by you... To calm down itself is an Art and appreciate that you think out of the box... keep it up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great observation to pen down

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very unique way of expressing art..... Great.... Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely thoughts, keep out up

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good work Rujal. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post Rujal! :D
    Love to read more from you <3
    This is Rohan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment