What FREEDOM means to me!




The definition of freedom is the condition of being free from restraints, but to me, freedom is more than that. Freedom is my right to express myself. No one can stop me from being free until there is something wrong.


Being in a democratic country like India freedom is free for all. We can choose our own religion, we have our own right to speak and do whatever we want. Freedom is the power to act, speak or think as we want. It is our right.


It has been rightly said by James Baldwin "Freedom is not something that anybody can be given, freedom is something people take and people are as free as they want to be."
Freedom is the only condition for happiness.
Freedom is my right and my privilege.


Comments

  1. Nice thoughts
    Keep it up:) πŸ‘✨
    ❤Mahek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!!
    A short, sweet but yet wonderful blogπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Keep writingπŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment